Friday, March 19, 2010

Wow.

I have been finding lately, that the more I learn about God, and the closer I feel to Him, the further I feel away from some of my non-Christian friends. Its so hard to have so many people around me that I can't talk to about what God is doing in my life. I've really grown to hate that aspect of it. I spend my weeks with the people who understand about what God means to me(for the most part) and the weekends with the ones who don't. Why is it that way? It breaks my heart to hear someone talk about the Man who gave me everything in such a negative manor. It breaks my heart to not be able to take a stand on it. I need you, my dear, wonderful Christian friends so much. Thank you, for being a part of my life, and being the sunshine in my days and weeks. I cannot wait to see you all in a mere 2days and worship our Lord together.

I love you, thank you for being a part of me, and my life.

This week is always an extraordinarily hard one for me to begin with, My best friend passed away 12 years ago yesterday (March 18, 1997). I miss her deeply. Time has made the loss easier, but I cannot help remembering what I went through that day every year this time. How I felt in the days surrounding. Jim has been absolutely no help to how I'm feeling this year, which really just makes it harder.

But, Thank GOD! I'm forgiven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F9z54g30Eo

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Some of my very best friends have been non-Christians. At this point I have grown so distant from them that I hardly see any of them anymore. I hate it. My one consolation is that like you said, the more we draw into God, the less we have in common with the things (and people) of this world. So while I do morn the diminished relationships I have with friends who do not share my God, I can rest in my improving relationship with the lover of my soul. =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers